Friday, April 22, 2016

Garden update, April 21st.



Thought I'd post a small update today about this year's indoor garden, so I could mention that all my trailing plants for my bookshelves are now big enough to transfer to their permanent pots. We'll call these images "before," so make sure to check back in August for the "after" images.


And there's not much else to report as of today, actually, besides that I recently put together my second round of seedings; on the right there are the basil, opal basil, dill and oregano that I planed on April 4th, while on the left are my brand-new plantings of thyme, rosemary, lavender and chamomile. As always, more updates as this spring and summer continue!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Garden updates. I am also thinking to start gardening at my lawn. These updates will help me in doing gardening. Useful post

    ReplyDelete