Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Garden update, May 17th.












Well, it's official, all my plants from this year's garden are out of their seedling stage and into their permanent pots, so I thought I'd snap a few photos this weekend to show everyone how they're coming along. I don't actually have a lot to say, other than I'm pleased with how nice my trailing plants already look when hanging off the tops of my bookshelves; plus you'll undoubtedly notice some mildew on the dirt of some of these pots, which apparently came from adding too much water to the soil before transferring my seedlings, although the internet tells me this will eventually go away and that the mildew isn't actually hurting any of the plants. Other than that it's business as usual around here, so stay tuned in a few more weeks for yet another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment