Sunday, May 4, 2014

Urban garden update, May 4th.











(I'm trying something special this year and am keeping a "photo blog," telling my story mostly through images but with a bit of description added as well, concerning my first-ever year of being an urban gardener. Check the "Garden 2014" photoset at my Flickr account for the entire series, including more photos for each entry than you see here.)

May 4: No news to share today; just thought I'd get some new photos taken of the latest growth, so I can compare this year's images in the future and see just how fast everything was growing over the season. I made a neat observation today, though, when looking at the plants in detail, which is that the first flower buds have started growing on my morning glory plant. I'm not sure how long it'll take for them to reach their mature size then bloom, but I thought I'd at least log their existence today so I can start to keep track!

No comments:

Post a Comment